Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites & tools available on the internet. People of all ages are addicted to FB these days. It is accessible from every corner or globe by millions of daily active users. It’s a one-stop solution to get in touch with each other, see what’s going around in the world, and spend most of their time using their smartphone. So today we will find out the best Facebook tips and tricks which you can apply on your FB account, to get amazing results.
Facebook, is widely known as FB, is a great app to see news feeds and communicate with friends and family. It also allows us to create Groups and Pages so that the same people’s interests can interact. Facebook is used by everyone like regular users, students, developers, designers, hackers, marketers, and many more, to create their social profiles for each user over the internet. Everyone knows that it’s only helpful for newsfeed and chat. But it offers other cool things also. In this article, we will see how to use the new cool features that Facebook offers.
Create your Facebook profile avatar:
Facebook recently introduced some attractive Profile Avatars on its platform and people are loving to use them. Here is how to create it.
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile devices ( Android, iOS, or tablet’s ) and tap on the Hamburger
- Expand the See More option and tap on Avatars.
- Next, tap on the Next button and then the Get Started
- Now select Skin, Hairstyle, Eye, Mouth, and Nose one by one.
- Once done, tap on the Next and then the Done
Download a Secure Profile picture
We all know Facebook introduced the new feature called Profile Picture Guard, where we cannot take a screenshot and save it. It’s the best security feature launched by Facebook. But sometimes, we want to download the photo on our device. But we can easily do it by downloading a third-party app that is Crop & Share. To take a screenshot, tap on the floating bubble and select Partial Screenshot.
See all photos liked by someone.
Facebook offers to find photos liked by someone. It’s the best trick to see who liked which photo.
- Go to the Facebook search bar and type Photos liked by followed by your friend’s name.
- It will show all the photos liked by the friend’s name you searched.
- We can also filter the results by adding things like Photos liked by XXXX this month or last month, in 2021.
Look for Free or Paid WiFi:
Everyone loves free WiFi. When we are travelling or have a poor internet connection or want to finish our office work, we can look for Free or Paid WiFi hotspots using the Facebook app. Here’s how you can do that.
- Launch the Facebook app and tap on the Hamburger or three horizontal lines
- Tap on the Find WiFi option. (If you don’t see it, tap on the See More option and scroll down until you find it.)
- Now provide the location access to find the nearby WiFi.
- It will list all the local WiFi along with their pages and directions on Map.
Schedule a Facebook Post:
Everyone wants to wish their friends and loved ones on their birthday when the day starts. But sometimes it’s not possible to stay awake late at night.
- Download the Hootsuite app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to the app with your Facebook account and allow permissions to the app.
- Tap on the button at the bottom right corner to make a post.
- Now compose your post and tap on the Next After that, select Date and Time. That’s it!
Download any Facebook Video:
When we explore Facebook, we find some best videos. We can save photos on Facebook, but there is no such option to download the video. Fortunately, there is an option to download the videos from Facebook. To download the video from Facebook, copy the video link. Now visit the following site fbdown paste the link there and select the video quality.
Track last logged-in Devices and Location:
Security is a significant measure of all social media sites. Sometimes we see some illegal activities on our account and want to know from where it happened. Facebook allows us to track out where it is logged in.
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on Settings.
- Select Security and Login.
- You will find there all the devices you are currently/recently logged in.
Facebook is a great app to share our feelings, thoughts, travel photos, videos, and many more. It also allows communicating with friends and family using the chat feature. Although We don’t know every feature of Facebook or any other app because every day new releases come. But We tried to list out some best tips and tricks to experience the new way of Facebook. We hope the above tips and tricks will help to make Facebook interface more interesting.